Tanzania culture tour program where local people organize and run small tourism projects, the income being used for community projects – is well developed in the Arusha region. It is well worth visiting one or two alongside your safari, to get a real feel for both the cultural and natural history of this fascinating part of Tanzania.
Day 1: Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), Tanzania. You will meet us at the airport and pick up with private transfer to Lodge. We will gather in the evening for a safari briefing and an equipment check. We will also confirm you have the appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance.
Day 2: Safari to Longido Village.
Visit to the cultural tourism program in Longido. Return to overnight at the Outpost (half board).
Day 3: Safari to Tarangire National Park
Start of safari – transfer to Tarangire National Park. Half day game drive and overnight at the Kigongoni Campsite (full board)
Day 4: Safari to Karatu Village Walk
Transfer to Karatu, to visit the Sandemu Iraq cultural center. Overnight stay at Marera Campsite (full board)
Day 5: Safari to Serengeti National Park
Transfer to the famous Serengeti National Park. Half day game drive and possible sun downer game drive and overnight at Seronera Campsite, in the heart of the Serengeti (full board).
Day 6: Safari to Ngorongoro Crater
Morning game drive in Serengeti then transfer to Ngorongoro Crater. Overnight on the rim of the crater at Simba Campsite (full board)
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.